Friday, April 8, 2011

mic whore

Singing makes me happy.

May it be in the shower or karaoke rooms, I sing my heart out. It's one of the activities that can relieve my stress and can make me feel so alive.

I'm not a good singer, though. I am just confident enough to take hold of the microphone and belt whatever song I want to sing.

My top karaoke favorites are:

1. Linger (Cranberries)
2. Everything I do, I do it for you (Bryan Adams)
3. Fame (Irene Cara)
4. Break Away (Kelly Clarkson)
5. Head Over Feet (Alanis Morissette)
6. Make It Real (The Jetts)
7. Dancing Queen (Abba)
8. Akap (Imago)
9. Torete (Moonstar 88)
10.Dreaming Of You (Selena)
11. I don't want to miss a thing (Aerosmith)


Haaay..it's been a while since I last sang (I mean, in a karaoke room, that is). Oh well, I think for now, I'm just going to sing in the bathroom. (--.--)

Trying to belt out "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing" :P


"I guess I missed a thing." :P

2 comments:

  1. some nice repertoire you have there sis, good choice!i actually love most of the songs you picked.but i'd rather sing in the shower at any given time, am not too fond of hearing my voice over a microphone :)
    btw, added you up to my blogroll here;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you sis! :) palakasan nga lang daw ng loob ang pagkanta sa videoke. :P thanks for adding me to your blogroll. :)

    ReplyDelete