Tuesday, April 5, 2011

not my day

Today, I screwed up.

Errr. Wrong.

Since last week, I have been screwing up.
Last week, my boss reminded me of the daily reports that were missing. Actually, they were not missing. It was just that, I completely forgot to do them. Yeah, yeah, negligence.


Today, he, again, reminded me of undone reports on April 1st. I could have said, "Oh, it was April Fool's Day so the reports might have fooled you that they were there." Nah. That would have brought me somewhere.


I don't know what's happening these days. I mean, I am not that busy. There are tons of books to do but I'm not panicking about them. End of April is the due date, so what? Talk about PROCRASTINATION.

I guess I haven't changed yet when I thought I've had. When I was still a student, studying a night before the exam was more effective than studying a week before it. I know it was not a good habit. But I think I've carried it through the years.

Today, my boss gave me a piece of his mind. Like what Ivan (in a book I've read), the mind is a beautiful thing so giving a piece of it to someone is good. I have humbly accepted my boss' piece of mind. And promised that from now on, I would check my reports first before going home.

I just wish someone would remind me of doing so.

Err. Wrong again.

I wish I could remind myself of doing so. Forgetful me.

No comments:

Post a Comment