Friday, February 18, 2011

weekends

What's your ideal weekend?

As for me, weekends are special days. No matter how plain my weekend is, I still consider it special. Why? Because it's only during weekends that I get to spend more time with my family, especially with my kids.

When I'm at home, I see to it that I'm hands-on. I let our helper take her leave so I can take in charge of everything. I wash baby bottles, sterilize them, bathe my babies, put them to their afternoon sleep, cook for lunch, go shopping with the kids, stroll in the afternoon, watch TV with them at night, read them books, and sleep with them.

At the end of each weekend day, I feel listless. I really feel exhausted but happy. It's a different kind of tiredness. It's one that I'd like to do over and over again.

HAVE A HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment