Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's not my first time to write a blog. I used to do this back then but I lost my then-blog. Oh well, I didn't lose it. I forgot my ID and password. Pffft. Yes, I am forgetful.

In fact, I'm writing because this serves as my diary. I write when I'm happy. I write when I'm sad. I write when I feel crazy. I write when I'm in love.  I write when I feel alone. I write when I think I should. I write when something needs to be written down.. needs to be remembered.

I have to admit, my memory got weaker after I gave birth to my first child. And it became even weaker after the birth of my second.

I'm glad digicams came very handy. With them, people can capture special moments. Yes, sometimes pictures say all. Sometimes.

As for me, pictures remind us of the good memories. Writings remind us of how we feel during those captured good memories.

I always admire people who can creatively express their thoughts on writings. I enjoy reading stories, good or bad, happy or sad. I am  delighted to come across funny but worthwhile reads.

These things inspire me to write, to be more expressive, to not hesitate, to think that I can be an author too.

Author of an e-book about my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment